- Interesting Facts and information about Scavenger's Daughter in the Medieval and Middle Ages
- Scavenger's Daughter
- Torture devices during the Middle Ages
- Facts, Information and history of tortures
- Implements used for compressing tortures
- Medieval Torture Devices And Methods
The Medieval period of the Middle Ages was violent, and blood thirsty. In these barbarous times the cruel and pitiless torturers were induced to inflict the horrors of tortures, including the Scavenger's Daughter, on prisoners by compressing. Torture methods, devices and instruments were used to inflict the deliberate, systematic, cruel and wanton infliction of physical and mental suffering. There were no laws or rules to protect the treatment of prisoners who faced torture, such as the Scavenger's Daughter by compressing. Torture was seen as a totally legitimate means for justice to extract confessions, obtain the names of accomplices, obtain testimonies or confessions.