Mary de Bohun
Short Biography, facts and interesting information about Mary de Bohun, Queen consort in England
during the Middle Ages
Short Biography profile and facts about the life of Mary de Bohun
The Middle Ages encompass one of the most exciting periods in English History. The names of famous Kings scatter the History books. But behind every famous King of the Middle Ages was a Medieval Queen or Princess. Who were the wives of these famous Kings? Who were the queens or princesses who married the Middle Ages Kings of England? A medieval Queen or Princess. These Queens and Princesses shared the most powerful positions with their husbands and many held extremely important influence over their sons. The English Medieval Queens and Princesses of the Middle Ages cover the periods from 1066 - 1485. The following biography information provides basic facts and information about the life of Mary de Bohun a Medieval Queen in England during the Middle Ages.
Mary de Bohun
- Name: Mary de Bohun
- Married: King Henry IV (Henry Bolingbroke)
- Family connections / Genealogy: Mary de Bohun was the daughter of Humphrey de Bohun, 7th Earl of Hereford
- Title: Mary de Bohun was never made Queen of England
- Lifespan: This famous woman lived from c. 1369 – June 4, 1394
- Famous children: Henry aka Prince Hal ( who became King Henry V) (1387-1422)
- Facts about her life: Mary de Bohun was renowned for her
- Important events during her life: Her husband usurped the throne of England and imprisoned King Richard II (who died in prison under mysterious circumstances)
Famous Medieval Queen of the Middle Ages - Mary de Bohun
Some interesting facts and short biography information about the History, Life & Times of Mary de Bohun. Additional details, facts, history and information about the famous Medieval Kings of the Middle Ages and important events during their times can be accessed via the Middle Ages Sitemap and the section detailing the life and times of the Medieval Kings of the Middle Ages.